SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MINIMUM ORDER for DELIVERY: $1,000.00
The Pottery Patch has its own fleet of trucks and drivers that deliver to the Southeast region of the United States. Below are the states we service and the shipping rates, according to total order amount (before tax).
- $2,500 or Less – 15% Shipping*
- Over $2,500 – FREE Shipping
ALABAMA, GEORGIA, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, AND SOUTH CAROLINA
- $1,000 or Less – 20% Shipping*
- $1,000-$3,000 – 16% Shipping*
- Over $3,000 – 14% Shipping*
ARKANSAS, NORTH CAROLINA, AND TENNESSEE
- $1,200 or Less – 20% Shipping*
- $1,200-$3,200 – 18% Shipping*
- Over $3,200 – 16% Shipping*
OTHER U.S. STATES PER COMMON CARRIER QUOTES*
We do our best to obtain the best possible rate from multiple carriers.
*We do our best to obtain the lowest possible rates from multiple carriers. *
*Delivery to Business address is preferred. Delivery to Residential or Limited Access address is available for an additional charge of $99.00*
*Shipping rates are subject to change at any time. *
*The above rates apply to deliveries with our company trucks only. Shipments via common carrier will be billed at actual cost. *
*Please contact The Pottery Patch office within 72 hours of receiving your shipment to report any lost or damaged goods and file a claim. Please refer to The Pottery Patch Breakage & Credit Policy for more information. *
BREAKAGE / CREDIT POLICY
- During the process of packing your order, our employees carefully inspect each item to ensure that no damaged merchandise leaves our warehouse. Please read the following instructions carefully and take the necessary actions to help us better serve you.
- Unload pallet(s) in the delivery driver’s presence and have them sign for any damages to the shipment. Damages must be noted on the delivery receipt for a claim to be filed. Take photos and notify us right away.
- If it is impractical to unpack the shipment in the presence of the delivery driver, please sign the delivery receipt as “RECEIVED WITHOUT CHECKING CONTENTS”. This will help if shipping damage is found later.
- You must inspect goods at the time of delivery and file all claims within 72 hours of delivery. Nonvisible damage must also be reported within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
- Failure to file within 72 hours will diminish your chances of receiving 100% breakage credit. If you are unable to unpack or inspect items at delivery, please contact our office. Otherwise, 100% credit will not be given.
- We DO NOT replace broken merchandise, give credit for shipping/freight, send single items, or pick up merchandise after delivery.
- Not all claims will get full credit. Some items (cracked, chipped, etc.) receive partial credit. Destroyed or unsellable items are eligible to receive full credit. Most pottery has variations in glazes and colors – this DOES NOT warrant a credit. Photos must accompany the claim to receive full or partial credit.
- Fax all damage claims to (561) 697-4231 within 72 hours of delivery or call for a direct contact.
- Invoices/credit statements will be emailed or faxed per customer’s request.
- We are happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to your invoice or our new policies.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
For first-time customers, terms are prepaid for the first 2 orders. Upon verification of references, we can extend credit terms on your 3rd order.
- We accept checks, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa. All late payments made 7 days after due date must be paid by check, cash, or wire transfer.
- Checks returned due to insufficient funds will be charged a minimum $50 fee. Any additional bank fees must be paid by the customer.
- Prepaid orders must be paid in full before the order can be shipped.
- All O.D. orders must be paid in advance or immediately upon receiving shipment.
- All accounts that are 30 days past due will be charged a 5% monthly finance fee. Late payments will also affect your terms on future orders and could even result in changing your terms to “PREPAID”.
- Orders canceled by customers after order confirmation has been received are subject to restocking fees in the amount of 50% of the order’s product cost.
- All pick-up orders are FINAL and are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CREDIT. Please be sure to inspect merchandise before leaving our warehouse.
- A 50% restocking fee will be charged for returned or exchanged items. This fee applies for walk-in warehouse purchases. No returns or exchanges will be done for shipped merchandise.
- If UPC codes are needed, please inform your salesperson before placing your order.
- Orders paid with a credit card or wire transfer will be charged a service fee. (MasterCard, Discover, Visa 2%; AMEX 2.5%) (Wire transfers $25.00)
Regional Sales and Customer Service Representatives at the office according to your State.
Phone: 561-697-93-77 Ext. 2004
If you’re located in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Phone: 561-697-93-77 Ext. 2002
If you’re located in:
- New York
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey Connecticut
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- North Dakota
Phone: 561-697-93-77 Ext. 2003
If you’re located in:
- New Mexico
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!
Please visit us at our new, permanent showroom in Atlanta!
Gift and Home Furnishing Market
AmericasMart Bldg. 2-West, Floor 10 / Booth #B-43