Lightweight Fiber Clay Pots With Geometric Patterns
Shallow planters for succulents, greenery, and flowers
Colorful painted pots with Spanish inspired designs
Stronger than cement, and lighter too
A premium line of stylish planters made lightweight without compromising strength or durability
The Pottery Patch is now available for wholesale to viveros and diseñadores in Antioquia, Colombia
Hand-carved sets of glazed pottery from Malaysia
Tall planters of every color, pattern, and style, making a big statement without a large footprint
Hand-Selected, Wholesale Pottery Imports From Around The World
The Pottery Patch is a direct importer of wholesale pottery, planters, fountains, and other garden decor from Mexico, Italy, Spain, and several Asian countries. Our purpose is to provide pottery, that leads the industry in design and color, to garden centers, nurseries, and designers all over the country. We import our products to our warehouse in West Palm Beach, Florida, and distribute at wholesale prices to our authorized dealers.
Why Choose The Pottery Patch for Your Wholesale Supplier?
- Our customers include garden centers, nurseries, landscapers, designers, small shops, and florists.
- Once you’re an established customer, you can be included in our store locator, searched by thousands of consumers.
- We send an annual catalog and price list.
- It is important to us to keep our prices as fair and transparent as possible. We strive for affordability and quality.
- Our hands-on involvement in the design process of our products has made us a design leader in the industry.
- We offer a wide variety of products and styles to fit all your customer’s tastes.
FEATURED NEW WHOLESALE PRODUCTS
GARDEN SHOP RESOURCES
Cultivating Resilience: How to Adapt a Garden for Climate ChangeFebruary 1, 2024/
Nostalgic Garden Design: For Those with a Longing for the PastDecember 19, 2023/
NOT LOOKING FOR WHOLESALE?
Find a retail garden supplier near you using our store locator